This soup is something I created last year when I wanted to be warm and cozy, but also lose fat and build lean muscle. It is a very simply, easy, delicious recipe so please enjoy!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup of chicken bone broth
- 2 cups of regular chicken broth
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 cup of chopped mushroom
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 cup of broccoli
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Cook the veggies first in 1 teaspoon of oil (I used coconut) then cook the chicken (If not already cooked)
- Then Mix all together and add broths and let it simmer on medium for about 10 minutes and then you are done!!
- This usually gives me about 3-4 servings.
- Also I added more lemon juice and avocado on top
- This recipe usually gives me 4-5 servings depending on how much veggies and chicken you put in there.
I hope y’all try and love this recipe as much as I do. 🙂